The Recording Arts & Music Production (R.A.M.P) Program is an accelerated course that is designed to turn graduates into expert engineers and producers. Students who enroll in this program undertake their tuition in our state of the art recording studio right from day one. The learning modules address each of the key components associated with modern recording engineering and music production.
Some of the other benefits offered to students of this program are:
- Hands on practical training
- Full access to our recording studios & equipment
- The opportunity to produce and mix their own records
- Real world experience engineering live recording sessions
- An apprenticeship within our parent production company
- Participation in our monthly songwriting workshop